How to Choose Weighted and Size for YnM Weighted Blanket?
1. First decide which size you need. We recommend 48″x72″ for twin size, 60″x80″ for full size & queen size, 80″x87″ for king size. If you sleep on a queen size/king size bed, but ONLY YOU will use the blanket, you can choose any size.
2. We recommend to choose 10% of one’s body weight + 1lb for the blanket, but some people complain that is too heavy. We recommend starters, children and elderly people to choose lighter one, that been said, 7%-10% of your weight.
Preview of each size blanket on your bed
1. YnM weighted blanket is the most breathable one due to the unique technologies in manufacturing so it boost better temperature control than others. But it may also feel hot for hot sleepers in warm days due to its weight, so a fan or an AC is recommended in summer. In cold days just add a YNM minky quilted duvet cover which can add warmth & snug feeling.
2. If you are tall than 5’5”, you should choose queen or king size weighted blanket with the length over 80” long, or your feet may stick out the weighted blanket .
3. A weighted blanket would smaller than same size regular blanket because it is supposed to cover your body other than your bed. Please be rest assured it is correct size when you see a twin/queen weighted blanket is smaller than anticipated. It is OK when a weighted blanket can’t barely cover the mattress.
4. For the first few nights, you may feel it is too heavy or too light weight. Getting used to a weighted blanket takes about 2-7 days, please bear with the weighted blanket a few more days.