- A Removable Duvet Cover is Highly Recommended for Easier Cleaning. Please Search Ynm Duvet Cover to Find Correponding Cover for Ynm Weighted Blanket.
- The original YnM weighted blanket offers great sleep therapy for adults and kids with anxiety, autism, ADHD, insomnia or stress by offering the gentle sensation of being held to encourage deep, healthy, restful sleep.
- YnM own the ability to produce a unique 7-layer weighted blanket. Our 7-layer system is designed to comfortably surround your body and form to your shape while you sleep and the MORE glass beads & LESS fiber fill design offers better temperature control.
- Choose the blanket that weighs about 10% of your body weight plus one. A weighted blanket is supposed to on the top of the mattress and should not go over the edges of bed; when using with children or seniors, ensure the individual has enough strength to move the blanket off themselves if necessary.
- Each compartment has a glass bead sewn into place to prevent movement and noise while you’re resting & provide soft, evenly-distributed weight that gently conforms to your body.
- YnM provide EXCLUSIVE 3 YEAR WARRANTY. 100% Customers Satisfaction is guaranteed. No Hassle Return. In 3 years, if unexpected damage happened to your YnM weighted blanket, we can provide free mending (not include shipping label).
Package Dimensions: 17.2 x 14.2 x 6.3 inches
Item Weight: 15 pounds
Shipping Weight: 17.05 pounds
About Our Blankets
YnM is a premium-grade, therapeutic weighted blanket that harnesses the power of deep touch stimulation to gently distribute deep pressure across your body.
- The heavy blanket helps relax the nervous system by simulating the feeling of being held or hugged.
- This increases serotonin and melatonin levels and decreases cortisol levels which improving your mood and promoting restful sleep at the same time.
- The relaxing sensation helps to soothe your body’s muscles, making you fall asleep faster and sleep better throughout the night.
It provides great all-natural sleep therapy for people with anxiety, autism, ADHD, insomnia, RLS (restless leg syndrome), bodily aches and pains, or stress.