- The Weighted Inner Layer Can Be Used Along Or Used With a Duvet for Easy Cleaning. Breathable Cotton Duvets, Cooling Bamboo Duvets Or Soft Warm Minky Duvets Are Available in YnM.
- The original YnM weighted blanket offers great all-natural sleep help for adults and kids by offering the gentle sensation of being held to encourage deep, healthy, restful sleep.
- YnM own the ability to produce a unique 7-layer weighted blanket. Our 7-layer system is designed to comfortably surround your body and form to your shape while you sleep and the MORE glass beads & LESS fiber fill design offers better temperature control.
- Choose the blanket that weighs about 10% of your body weight plus one, 7 lbs weight is intended for individuals weighing about 60 lbs. Please note, the size 48”x72” maybe too short for people tall than 5’5″ and too narrow for people like tossing and turning on bed. A twin, queen or king size weighted blanket is much smaller than twin, queen or king size regular blanket.
- Each compartment has a glass bead sewn into place to prevent movement and noise while you’re resting & provide soft, evenly-distributed weight that gently conforms to your body.
- 100% Customers Satisfaction is guaranteed. In 3 years, if unexpected damage happened to your YnM weighted blanket, we can provide free mending (not include shipping label).
Package Dimensions: 17.2 x 14.2 x 6.3 inches
Item Weight: 5 pounds
Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
About Our Blankets
YnM is a premium-grade, therapeutic weighted blanket that harnesses the power of deep touch stimulation to gently distribute deep pressure across your body.
- The heavy blanket helps relax the nervous system by simulating the feeling of being held or hugged.
- This increases serotonin and melatonin levels and decreases cortisol levels which improving your mood and promoting restful sleep at the same time.
- The relaxing sensation helps to soothe your body’s muscles, making you fall asleep faster and sleep better throughout the night.
It provides great all-natural sleep therapy for people with anxiety, autism, ADHD, insomnia, RLS (restless leg syndrome), bodily aches and pains, or stress.